Welcome to EasyJet Bristol Airport Terminal (BRS). It is the newest addition to the Bristol Airport scene! It is located near just Bristol Airport Terminal. (BRS) is a convenient option for those looking to fly in and out of the city. With a range of facilities and services, EasyJet Bristol Airport Terminal (BRS) is designed to make your travel experience as smooth and stress-free as possible. Here are some of the highlights:
- The state-of-the-art terminal building features plenty of natural light, spacious waiting areas, and a range of shops and restaurants. Whether you’re grabbing a bite to eat or doing some last-minute shopping, there’s something for everyone.
- Check-in is a breeze at EasyJet Bristol Airport Terminal. Self-service kiosks and bag drop facilities mean you can get through the process quickly and easily. If you need assistance, there are also friendly staff on hand to help.
- drop facilities mean you can get through the process quickly and easily. If you need assistance, there are also friendly staff on hand to help.
- Security can be a hassle at some airports, but not at (BRS). The efficient security process means you can get from check-in to boarding in no time. Plus, with a range of fast-track options available, you can skip the queues and get to your gate even faster.
- (BRS) is well-connected to Bristol Airport Terminal and the surrounding area. There’s a train station on site, with regular services to Bristol Airport Terminal Liverpool Street and other destinations. If you’re driving, there’s plenty of parking available and the airport is easily accessible from the M25 and A13.
- EasyJet Bristol Airport Terminal (BRS) offers a range of domestic and international flights to popular destinations across Europe. Whether you’re jetting off for a city break or a beach holiday, there’s something for everyone.
- Bristol Airport (BRS) is a one-terminal airport. The terminal building is modern, spacious, and well-equipped with a range of facilities to cater to passengers’ needs.
So why not make EasyJet Bristol Airport Terminal (BRS) your go-to airport for your next trip? With its modern facilities, fast and efficient processes, and great transport links, it’s the perfect choice for hassle-free travel. Let’s get into the article and with further details know about everything!
About Easy Jet Airlines
EasyJet Airlines is one of the leading low-cost airlines in Europe, known for its affordability, convenience, and exceptional service. With a wide range of destinations across Europe, EasyJet Airlines provides a cost-effective way to explore the continent’s top cities, beaches, and cultural hotspots. The airline has grown in popularity over the years, attracting millions of passengers with its competitive pricing and reliable service.
In addition to its commitment to affordability, EasyJet Airlines places a strong emphasis on sustainability, with a goal of reducing its carbon emissions by 10% per passenger. The airline has also implemented a range of measures to reduce waste and promote eco-friendly practices.
About EasyJet Bristol Airport Terminal (BRS)
Located in Bristol Airport Terminal, The road distance is 9 miles, Bristol Airport is a regional airport serving primarily domestic and European destinations. Originally established in 1914, the airport underwent redevelopment in 2011 to modernize its infrastructure and expand its capacity. Today, the airport is operated by Stobart Aviation and serves various airlines such as Ryanair, easyJet, and Wizz Air. Passengers can enjoy a range of amenities such as restaurants, cafes, shops, and a lounge while waiting for their flights. The airport has its own train station, providing direct services to Bristol Airport Terminal Liverpool Street station and other destinations throughout the southeast of England.
Overview On EasyJet Airlines Bristol Airport
Here’s a tabular overview of EasyJet Airlines Bristol Airport:
|Airport||Bristol Airport (BRS)|
|Location||Bristol BS48 3DY, United Kingdom|
|Distance from Bristol Airport Terminal||The road distance is 9 miles.|
|Check-in options||Online, mobile, self-service kiosks, check-in desk|
|Baggage allowance||1 cabin bag, no weight limit; checked bag fees apply|
|Boarding options||Priority, standard, and easyJet Plus|
|Destinations||Domestic and European destinations|
|Onboard amenities||Buy-on-board food and drinks, duty-free shopping|
|Loyalty program||EasyJet Plus|
Bristol Airport Location On Map
Check out the location of the International airport flights on the map. This will make it more easier to locate the airport and reach easily:
Location & Transport For (BRS)
With excellent transport links to Bristol Airport Terminal and the surrounding areas, it’s the perfect choice for travelers looking for a hassle-free journey.
Getting to and from (BRS) is easy, thanks to the range of transport options available. Here are some of the most popular ways to travel:
- If you’re driving to the airport, there are several car parks available, including the official airport car park. The car park is just a short walk from the terminal building, making it a convenient option for travelers. Prices start from £5 per day, but discounts are available if you book in advance.
- The airport has its own train station, which is located just a few minutes walk from the terminal building. Trains run regularly to and from Bristol Airport Terminal Liverpool Street, with a journey time of around 50 minutes. There are also direct trains to other destinations, including Norwich, Ipswich, and Colchester.
- Several bus services operate to and from the airport, including the X30 and X1 services. The X30 service runs between International and Chelmsford, while the X1 service runs between International and Basil don. Both services stop at the airport, making it a convenient option for travelers.
- Taxis are available from the airport taxi rank, located just outside the terminal building. There are several local taxi companies that operate from the airport, so you shouldn’t have to wait long for a taxi.
EasyJet (BRS) Terminal
The state-of-the-art terminal building at Bristol Airport Terminal (BRS) boasts a range of modern facilities designed to provide a comfortable and enjoyable experience for passengers. With plenty of natural light, spacious waiting areas, and a range of shops and restaurants, the terminal is the perfect place to relax before your International Airport flights. Whether you’re grabbing a quick bite to eat or doing some last-minute shopping, there’s something for everyone at (BRS). Here are some of the key features of the modern terminal building at (BRS).
Spacious and Light
The terminal building at (BRS) is designed to provide a spacious and light-filled environment for passengers. With floor-to-ceiling windows offering plenty of natural light and a modern design aesthetic, the terminal provides a pleasant and relaxing space to spend time before your flight.
(BRS) boasts a range of state-of-the-art facilities, including self-service check-in kiosks, bag drop facilities, and automated gates for a fast and efficient experience. Whether you’re traveling with hand luggage only or have bags to check, the check-in process is quick and easy, so you can get to your gate in no time.
Great Dining Options
If you’re looking for a bite to eat before your flight, (BRS) has a range of dining options to choose from. Whether you’re after a quick snack or a full meal, there’s something to suit every taste and budget. From grab-and-go options to sit-down restaurants, you’ll find everything you need at (BRS).
(BRS) has a range of shopping options for passengers, including duty-free stores, gift shops, and newsagents. Whether you’re looking for souvenirs, last-minute travel essentials, or luxury items, you’ll find it all at the airport.
Staying connected is important, even when you’re on the go. That’s why (BRS) offers free Wi-Fi throughout the terminal building. Whether you need to check your email, catch up on social media, or stream a movie, you can do so without using up your mobile data.
(BRS) is a family-friendly airport, with a range of facilities to cater to the needs of traveling families. From baby changing facilities to children’s play areas, (BRS) has everything you need to keep your little ones entertained and comfortable before your flight.
(BRS) is designed to be accessible for all passengers, regardless of mobility requirements. The terminal building has wide corridors, lifts, and escalators, and there are accessible toilets and assistance services available if needed.
Easy Check-in at (BRS)
Check-in at (BRS) is a breeze, thanks to the self-service kiosks and bag drop facilities available. The efficient process means that you can get through check-in quickly and easily, without the need for long queues or delays. If you need assistance, there are friendly staff on hand to help you with any queries or concerns you may have. EasyJet offers passengers two options for check-in – online and at the airport. Here are the details on how to check-in for your EasyJet flight:
- Online check-in opens 30 days before departure and closes two hours before departure.
- To check-in online, simply visit the EasyJet website and follow the prompts.
- During online check-in, you can select your seat and print your boarding pass or save it to your mobile device.
- At the airport, you can use the self-service kiosks or check in with a staff member at the check-in desk.
- To check-in at the airport, head to the EasyJet check-in desks and present your travel documents, including your passport and booking confirmation.
- Collect your boarding pass and proceed to the baggage drop off area.
- If you have checked luggage, you can drop it off at the bag drop area after you have checked in. Follow the signs to the bag drop area and present your luggage and boarding pass to the EasyJet staff.
- After you have checked-in and dropped off your luggage, you can proceed to the security checkpoint. Make sure you have all necessary documents, such as your boarding pass and passport, ready for inspection.
Security at EasyJet Bristol Airport Terminal (BRS)
Here are some bullet points explaining the efficient security process at (BRS) airport:
- Fast and efficient security process with dedicated staff ensuring a smooth experience for passengers.
- Pre-security preparation with clear signage, instructions and guidelines to speed up the process.
- State-of-the-art technology used in security screening process, including X-ray machines and body scanners.
- Dedicated security lanes for fast-track passengers, enabling them to skip the queues and get through security even faster.
- Priority security services for business and first-class passengers, ensuring they can get to their flights with minimal delays.
- Baggage screening processes that are quick and effective, allowing passengers to drop off their luggage with ease.
- Personal items like phones, wallets, and keys can be left in pockets, which means fewer items to remove and repack.
- Special assistance and family-friendly lanes for passengers who need extra help, such as those with disabilities, children, or elderly travelers.
- Experienced security staff who are always on hand to offer support and guidance to passengers.
- Innovative technology, such as biometric scanners, that are being tested to speed up the security process even further.
EasyJet International Destinations
EasyJet Bristol Airport Terminal (BRS) offers a range of domestic and international flights to popular destinations across Europe. Whether you’re jetting off for a city break or a beach holiday, there’s something for everyone at (BRS). Some of the most popular destinations include Barcelona, Amsterdam, Glasgow, and Faro. So, no matter where you want to go, (BRS) is the perfect starting point for your journey.
Baggage At (BRS)
It’s essential to understand the baggage rules to avoid any surprises at the airport. Let’s understand baggage rules and provide you with tips to make your journey as smooth as possible:
- EasyJet has strict baggage allowances.
- Each passenger is allowed one cabin bag that fits in the overhead compartment and weighs no more than 8 kg.
- You can also bring a small personal item like a purse or laptop bag.
- If you need to check a bag, you’ll need to pay a fee.
How To Check In Your Luggage?
- Know your baggage allowance before your EasyJet flight.
- Arrive at the airport with plenty of time before your flight.
- Check the departure screens and follow the signs to the EasyJet check-in area.
- Present your booking confirmation and travel documents at the EasyJet check-in counter.
- Declare any checked baggage and pay any fees.
- EasyJet staff will weigh your bags and attach luggage tags.
- Follow the signs to the bag drop area and show your boarding pass and passport to the staff.
- Receive a receipt or confirmation for your checked bags.
- Proceed to the security checkpoint.
- Have all necessary documents ready for inspection.
- Proceed to your gate for boarding.
- Present your boarding pass and passport to the gate staff before boarding.
- Check the EasyJet website or contact customer service for specific baggage requirements or restrictions.
Easy Jet Arrivals At (BRS) Airport
EasyJet Airlines lands at terminal 1 in Bristol Airport for arrivals. However, the terminal may change sometimes, so it’s better to check with your airline before you travel.
Here are the steps to follow for EasyJet arrivals at Bristol Airport:
- After clearing immigration and customs, head to the baggage claim area to collect your checked luggage, if any.
- Once you have your luggage, you can exit the terminal and make your way to your destination via public transportation, taxi, or ride-sharing.
Note: It’s important to note that terminal 1 is a small terminal, so the baggage claim area is easily accessible and you should be able to quickly retrieve your luggage.
Parking At EasyJet Bristol Airport Terminal (BRS)
Are you planning to fly out of Bristol Airport and wondering where to park your car? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. With plenty of options for parking, you can choose the one that suits your budget and needs.
Here are some things you need to know about parking at Bristol Airport:
- There are several parking options available at the airport, including short-stay, mid-stay, and long-stay parking.
- Short-stay parking is ideal for those dropping off or picking up passengers or for a short trip. It is located within walking distance of the terminal, and the rates are reasonable.
- Mid-stay parking is perfect for those going on a weekend getaway or a short business trip. The parking lot is a bit further from the terminal but still within walking distance, and the rates are affordable.
- Long-stay parking is ideal for those going on a long vacation or a business trip. The parking lot is located a bit further from the terminal, but there is a shuttle service that runs every 10 minutes to take you to and from the terminal. The rates are very reasonable for extended stays.
- You can pre-book your parking spot online, which will save you time and money. Booking in advance ensures that you get the spot you want at the best possible rate.
- There are also premium parking options available, such as priority parking and meet and greet services. These options offer added convenience and are perfect for those looking for a hassle-free parking experience.
- Bristol Airport also offers disabled parking spaces close to the terminal for those with special needs.
Best Hotels Near International Airport
All of these hotels mentioned below are great options for travelers to Bristol Airport. They offer a range of amenities and prices to suit every budget and need. So, choose the one that suits you the best and enjoy your stay!
Here are some great options for hotels near the airport that offer convenience and comfort:
- Holiday Inn International– Just a short walk from the airport, this hotel is a popular choice for travelers. It offers modern rooms, an on-site restaurant, and a fitness center.
- Park Inn by Radisson Palace – Located in the heart of Southend-on-Sea, this hotel is a great option for those who want to explore the city. It offers stylish rooms, an on-site bar and restaurant, and easy access to public transportation.
- Skylark Hotel – This cozy hotel is located just a few miles from the airport and offers free airport transfers. It has comfortable rooms, an on-site restaurant, and a bar.
- Travelodge Southend-on-Sea – This budget-friendly hotel is just a short drive from the airport and offers basic but comfortable rooms. It’s a great option for those on a tight budget.
- Roslin Beach Hotel – This luxury hotel is located right on the beach and offers stunning views of the Thames Estuary. It’s a bit further from the airport, but worth the extra distance for the extra comfort and amenities.
Ticket Cancelation For (BRS)
If you need to cancel an EasyJet flight at Bristol Airport, you’ll need to follow a specific process to ensure a smooth cancellation experience. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to request a cancellation and what to expect from the process.
Steps for Ticket Cancellation at Bristol Airport
Here are the steps you can follow to cancel an EasyJet flight at Bristol Airport:
- Locate the EasyJet check-in or customer service desk at the airport terminal. If you’re not sure where to find it, you can ask any airport staff member for directions.
- Present your booking details, including your flight number, booking reference number, and personal identification documents such as your passport or ID card.
- Inform the EasyJet staff member at the desk that you want to cancel your flight. They will then check your booking details and let you know about any cancellation fees or refunds you’re entitled to.
- Agree to any cancellation fees that apply and let the staff assist you in completing the cancellation process. They will also issue any refunds or vouchers, if applicable.
EasyJet Bristol Airport Terminal (BRS) Flight Reservation
Booking a flight with EasyJet Airlines at the airport is a straightforward process. Follow these simple steps:
- Look for the EasyJet Airlines ticket counter in the terminal or check-in area.
- Approach the counter and provide your travel details, such as your destination, travel dates, and the number of passengers.
- An EasyJet Airlines representative will check the available flights and provide you with options based on your preferences.
- Once you’ve selected your desired flight, the representative will ask for your personal information like your name, date of birth, and contact information.
- The representative will process your booking and issue a ticket for your flight. You may have to pay for the ticket at the time of booking or later.
- After booking, the representative will provide you with your flight details, such as flight number, departure time, and gate number.
- Ensure that you confirm your baggage allowance and other important flight details, such as check-in time and boarding procedures.
Additional Facilities at Bristol Airport
Along with its excellent transport links and vast dining and retail options, it also provides additional facilities to make passengers’ experiences more convenient and comfortable. Here are some of the facilities offered by Bristol Airport:
The Airport Clinic provides medical assistance or advice to passengers who require it. The clinic is open every day from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm. Passengers can also contact the airport’s first aid service, available 24/7 outside of these hours.
Bristol Airport provides prayer rooms for passengers of all religions or beliefs who wish to pray or meditate in a peaceful environment. Several prayer rooms are located throughout the terminal building and accessible by all passengers.
Parents traveling with young children can access dedicated baby rooms designed to provide a comfortable and private space to tend to their babies needs, including feeding, diaper changing, and resting.
The airport offers a VIP lounge available to all passengers, regardless of airline or class of travel. Passengers can access the lounge by purchasing a pass or through membership in a lounge program. The VIP lounge provides comfortable seating, free Wi-Fi, refreshments, light snacks, newspapers, magazines, and international TV channels.
Kids’ Play Areas
A designated children’s play area is available for children aged between 2 and 6 years old. The play area is located in the public area of terminal 1, near the food court, and features various play equipment, including a climbing structure, slides, and interactive games.
Smoking lounges equipped with ventilation systems are located in the departures and arrivals areas of the airport. Passengers who wish to smoke can access these lounges. However, smoking in public areas of the airport is strictly prohibited.
Bristol Airport offers free Wi-Fi access to all passengers throughout the terminal building. The Wi-Fi network is available 24/7, and passengers can easily connect to it. Once in the airport, passengers need to look for the “Bristol Airport” Wi-Fi network on their device and select it. They will then be prompted to enter their email address and accept the terms and conditions of use before being granted access to the internet.
In final thoughts, EasyJet’s operations at Bristol Airport Terminal (BRS) provide passengers with a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. From efficient check-in and security processes to a range of retail and dining options, EasyJet and (BRS) work together to ensure a seamless journey. Additionally, the airport’s additional facilities such as the airport clinic, prayer rooms, baby rooms, VIP lounge, kids’ play areas, smoking lounges, and free Wi-Fi make for a comfortable and convenient experience for passengers. Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, EasyJet Bristol Airport Terminal (BRS) offers everything you need to make your journey a success.
Frequently Asked Questions
The address of Bristol Airport Terminal is Marseille Provence Airport, 13700 Marignane, France.
EasyJet is the main airline that operates at Bristol Airport Terminal 1.
Bristol Airport Terminal is, a road distance is 9 miles.
The airport code for Bristol Airport Terminal is BRS.
Yes, there are several public transportation options available to and from Bristol Airport Terminal, including trains and buses.
Bristol Airport Terminal offers a range of parking options, including short-stay, long-stay, and valet parking.
Yes, Bristol Airport Terminal has a VIP lounge that is open to all passengers.
Yes, there is free Wi-Fi available throughout Bristol Airport Terminal.
Bristol Airport Terminal offers a variety of retail and dining options, including cafes, restaurants, and duty-free shops.
No, Bristol Airport Terminal does not offer baggage storage facilities.
Passengers can check in online or at the airport using self-service kiosks or at the EasyJet check-in desks.
EasyJet recommends arriving at least two hours before your flight departure time.
Each passenger is allowed one cabin bag and a small personal item. Checked baggage is available for an additional fee.
Yes, you can bring food and drinks through security, but they must comply with the airport’s restrictions on liquids and gels.
Yes, Bristol Airport Terminal provides dedicated baby rooms for parents traveling with young children.
Yes, there are smoking lounges available in both the departures and arrivals areas of the airport.
Yes, Bristol Airport Terminal provides wheelchair assistance to passengers who require it.
Yes, there are several taxi and private car services available at Bristol Airport Terminal.
The airport staff at Bristol Airport Terminal primarily speak English, but they may also be able to assist in other languages.
Yes, Bristol Airport Terminal provides prayer rooms for passengers who wish to pray or meditate in a quiet and peaceful environment.