An emergency can happen anywhere, anytime. You might have to cancel a flight, the policy regarding cancellation can vary from flight to flight. Royal Air Maroc cancellation Policy can be very inconsiderate and unfair but with Royal Air Maroc you don’t have to worry.
Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Policy is passenger friendly and feasible. The airlines allow their passengers to cancel their reservations and receive a refund. But the refund depends on your ticket type, destination, and timing for cancellation.
Key Points For Flight Cancellation With Royal Air Maroc
The Moroccan carrier understands the importance of emergency situations which is why the Royal Air Maroc flight cancellation policy is quite feasible and easy. You are allowed to cancel the flight till the very day you depart.
Royal Air Maroc 24-hour cancellation: If you cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking, you will be given a 100% refund.
Refundable Ticket: If you’ve purchased a refundable ticket, you will be given a full refund. You won’t have to pay any extra charges.
Non-Refundable Ticket: If you’ve purchased a non-refundable ticket, a cancellation charge may be applied. The cost of cancellation is determined by your ticket type, destination, and timing for cancellation.
- Certain fare types like Eco Essential, Eco Classic, or Business Essential are not allowed to cancel their reservation.
- Lastly, if you don’t show up at the airport on time, you are not obliged to any sort of refund.
Royal Air Maroc 24-Hour Cancellation
With Royal Air Maroc you can cancel your booking within 24 hours to get a complete refund. But there are certain conditions.
- Your departure time must be 7 days away or more to get a 100% refund.
- Remember to avail of this facility you must have to book your flight directly from the airline itself.
- If a third-party agent or website is present, you may have to pay certain charges.
- The 24-hour policy is applied to both refundable or non-refundable tickets but certain fare types might not be allowed.
So make sure to go through all the terms and conditions properly before booking your flight.
Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Fees
A certain amount of fees might be applied depending on your timing for cancellation, route, or ticket class.
- If you are canceling your flight within 24 hours of booking you are safe. You won’t have to pay any price.
- If you have exceeded the 24-hour period a certain amount will be applied for your cancellation. This amount depends on your ticket class, destination, and timing.
- The cancellation fees depend on your fare type. For example, If you were flying Eco Essential, Eco Classic, or Business Essential you won’t get any refund.
- Eco Serenity and Business Serenity are safe from any cancellation charges.
- Eco-Flex or Business Flex passengers have to pay a certain percentage of the cancellation fee depending on the destination.
Royal Air Maroc Refund Policy
Some of the key points you need to keep in mind regarding the Royal Air Maroc Refund Policy:
- If you bought your ticket from the airline itself, irrespective of the method. You are eligible for refunds.
- Passengers who bought tickets from third-party traders or sites are not eligible for any kind of refund.
- If the flight is canceled by the airline itself, don’t worry you will get a 100% refund.
- If you don’t show up at the airport at the time of your departure. Forget about any sort of refund.
Methods To Cancel Royal Air Maroc Flight Ticket
There are several methods by which you can cancel your Royal Air Maroc Flight ticket.
- You can dial the Royal Air Maroc toll-free number to avail of their customer care service. Request cancellation. The representative will guide you through further steps. They may ask for some details such as flight booking, valid ID, and passport. Share the asked information. A service cost and cancellation cost will be told to you. You have to pay the service cost but the cancellation one will be adjusted in the refund amount.
- Offline Format: In this method, you can visit your local authorized Royal Air Maroc office to request cancellation. Attach all the necessary documentation to move further with your cancellation request.
- Online Method: A very convenient and easy method for foreign passengers. You can cancel your flight from the Official website of the airline.
- Log in to your account.
- Go to manage my booking.
- Enter your booking details.
- Cancel your booking by specifying a valid reason.
- A cancellation fee may be applied which you don’t need to pay. It will be adjusted into your refund amount.
- Review your cancellation and confirm it.
Remember in some cases a credit voucher can be offered. These are limited-time period vouchers that can be useful in future reservations.
In terms of the Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Policy, passengers are eligible for refunds. You need to contact the airlines as soon as you realize you need to cancel a booking. You can contact them via phone, visit them or through online method from their official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can get a refund from RAM. But you must have bought the ticket from the authorized office or website.
Yes, in the post-COVID world airlines follow various protocols. You can get a refund depending on your destination and COVID test.